We offer a comprehensive package of benefits and services to our employees and consulting staff. Our employee benefit program includes:
- Group Medical Health Insurance (PPO/HMO; Pre-Tax) – 100% Company Paid (for employees)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K with company matching)
- Life Insurance – 100% Company Paid
- AD&D Benefits – 100% Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) – 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD) – 100% Company Paid
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Floating Holidays
- Professional Training and Development (via Unissant University)
- Unissant University hosts over 2500 online courses and over 10,000 books for our employees.
- Monthly Employee Events & Annual Holiday Get-Together
In order to create better market awareness, penetrate new accounts, and expand the current client base, a bonus will be paid to each employee who identifies potential new business opportunities. These opportunities must be solicited and won by Unissant to qualify for this bonus. Business currently or previously identified by the firm will not be considered. The Business Opportunity Bonus rewards you for helping Unissant grow.
Good people know good people. Earn cash and prizes for referring your friends or family with IT skills to Unissant. Just send in the résumé of a qualified friend for a current job opening posted on Unissant’s site. If the candidate gets selected and is in a billable capacity for 90 days, you are eligible for the reward – it’s that simple. Best of all, you don’t need to be an employee to participate in the referral program. Contact Unissant’s HR department for more information.
Unissant prides itself on sharing best practices and lessons learned across our project teams, employees, and management. We continue to strive to better ourselves and our firm every day through continuous improvement and learning. Our company offers brown bag sessions to discuss topics such as the latest technology trends, project overviews, industry vertical discussions, and frameworks / best practices. In addition, Unissant’s Innovation Center affords an opportunity for our consultants to train with software packages relevant to the core skills set or their desired career path. Finally, our most senior consultants and executives are readily available to provide guidance and mentorship on a wide variety of subjects.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. As prohibited by law, Unissant does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, nationality, age, disability, or any other characteristic.